Abstract Topics are available here
This website works best with Internet Explorer 7 (or higher) or the latest version of Firefox, Chrome or Safari browsers on PC or Macintosh.
Regular Submission Deadline is now closed: Notifications to submitting authors were sent in November 2017.
Late Breaking Submission is now closed -Notifications will be sent to submitting authors before the end of December, 2017.
** Please note the majority of late breaking submission will be allocated to poster, with a few oral slots for top scoring Late Breaking Science
RULES FOR SUBMISSION OF ABSTRACTS
Abstracts must be submitted via this website. Faxed or emailed abstracts will not be considered.
Please read the submission rules before submitting an abstract.
1. The presenting author is required to ensure that all co-authors are aware of the content of the abstract before submission.
2. The presenting author must be listed as the first author.
3. Submitted abstracts should include non-published data.
4. Abstracts previously presented will not be accepted.
5. All abstracts should be submitted and presented in clear English with accurate grammar and spelling of a quality suitable for publication. If you need help, please arrange for the review of your abstract by a colleague who is a native English speaker, by a university specific publications office (or other similar facility) or by a copy editor, prior to submission.
6. Please submit symbols as words.
7. All abstracts accepted for presentation will be published on the Conference website prior to the Conference.
8. You may submit more than 1 abstract. However, presenters that are accepted for oral presentation will be permitted to give only 1 oral presentation. Additional accepted abstracts will therefore be poster only.
9. Please note the submitting author will receive all correspondence about the abstract so we advise that the submitting author details that are entered are the same details as those of the presenting author.
10. Abstracts may not be edited/updated after final submission. You are welcome to bring an updated abstract onsite with you.
11. Your abstract is not successfully submitted until you receive a confirmation e-mail after clicking the final submit button. If you do not receive a confirmation e-mail, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you begin, please prepare the following information:
Abstract Topic – abstracts must be allocated to a specific Theme, Topic and Sub-Topic. For a complete listing of abstract Themes, Topics and Sub-Topics, please click here.
Presenting author's contact details (should be the same details as the submitting author so that the presenting author receives the correspondence about the abstract)
Full postal address
Daytime and evening phone number
Author and co-authors' details
Full first and family name(s)
Affiliation details: department, institution / hospital, city, state (if relevant), country
Abstract title - limited to 20 words in UPPER CASE
Abstract text – limited to 300 words
(Please Note: Word count is affected when graphs/tables/images are added)
Abstract layout - Abstracts must be submitted with the following sections:
References are not obligatory and word count is affected by inclusion of references.
Tables – A maximum of 3 tables of up to 10 rows x 10 columns can be included per abstract.
Graphs and images – A maximum of 3 images can be included per abstract.
The maximum file size of each graph/image is 500 KB. The maximum pixel size of the graph/image is 600(w) x 800(h) pixel. You may upload graphs in JPG format only.
Draft abstracts – The submission form allows you to store your abstract as a draft in order to make changes. Please note that abstracts must be SUBMITTED before the deadline in order to be sent to review for inclusion in the Scientific Program.
ABSTRACT SUBMITTERS' DECLARATION
During abstract submission you will be asked to declare the following:
I confirm that I previewed this abstract and that all information is correct. I accept that the content of this abstract cannot be modified or corrected after final submission and I am aware that it will be published as submitted.
Submission of the abstract constitutes the consent of all authors to publication (e.g. Conference website, programs, other promotions, etc.)
The Abstract Submitter warrants and represents that no part of the information and content provided by him/her (Hereafter: the "Content") to AAT-AD/PD 2018 and Kenes International (Hereafter: the "Organizers"), nor the publication of any such Content by the Organizers, on the internet or otherwise infringes any third party rights, including but not limited to privacy rights and/or intellectual property rights.
The Abstract Submitter grants the Organizers a copyright license to reproduce, publish, translate, distribute, and display the text of the Content on a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable nonexclusive basis.
I herewith confirm that the contact details saved in this system are those of the presenting author, who will be notified about the status of the abstract. The presenting author is responsible for informing the other authors about the status of the abstract.
I understand that the presenting author must be a registered participant.
The Organizers reserve the right to remove from publication and/or presentation an abstract which does not comply with the above.
I understand that I must select a specific Theme, Topic and Sub-Topic for my abstract allocation. Although the committee will work hard to honor this selection, this cannot be guaranteed. The Committee reserves the right to change the Theme, Topic or Sub-Topic under which the abstract was originally submitted.
CONFLICT OF INTEREST & ETHICAL APPROVAL
You will be asked to declare that you have received ethical approval for your study (if relevant), and you will be requested to confirm that you will declare any conflict of interests in your presentation at the congress
ABSTRACT SELECTION AND PRESENTATION
The Committee will review all submitted abstracts. Notification regarding abstract acceptance and scheduling will be sent to the submitting author so please ensure the submitting author and is the same as the presenting author name when you fill in the deatils in the submission..
Please note, if your abstract is accepted for oral presentation, the presenting author will be permitted a maximum of 1 oral presentation in the program.