REGISTRATION FEES (EURO)
Fees apply to payments received prior to the indicated deadlines.
The fee includes VAT (20%)
Participants from developing countries**
EARLY BIRD RATE
UNTIL 7 JANUARY 2020
8 JANUARY - 10 march 2020
From 11 march 2020
** Developing countries are defined according to the World Bank Country Classification of Low income and Lower-middle-income economies; click here to see the Country Classification data.
***Fellows - Should still be in their medical training time period at the time of the conference. This category does not apply for Post-Doctoral Fellows.
FEES FOR ALL CONFERENCE PARTICIPANTS INCLUDE:
- Participation in all scientific sessions
- Printed material of the Meeting
- Welcome Reception
- Entrance to the Exhibition
- Refreshments as per breaks in the program
Payment of registration fees (in EURO) can be done via the online registration process by the following methods:
By Credit Card: Visa, MasterCard or American Express
By Bank Transfer: (Additional €30 handling fee is required)
- Please ensure that the name of the meeting and of the participant is stated on the bank transfer.
- Bank charges are the responsibility of the participant and should be paid at source in addition to the registration fees.
Account Name: AAT 2020 Congress, Vienna
Bank details: CREDIT SUISSE (Switzerland) Ltd.
Bank Code: 4835
Swift No: CRESCHZZ80A
Account Number: 1500934-92-157
IBAN No: CH44 0483 5150 0934 9215 7
- Registration will only be valid upon receipt of the full payment by the registration department according to the deadline indicated. An email confirming the registration will only be sent after receipt of the required fees.
- Outstanding payments will be collected on-site and charged the on-site rate. A copy of the bank transfer (or other proof of payment) will be required in the event that registration fees were not credited to the meeting account on time.
For group registration (10 participants and more), please contact the registration department at firstname.lastname@example.org
REGISTRATION CANCELLATION POLICY
All cancellations must be sent by email.
Note, in case of cancellation at any stage, Bank transfer handling fee (€30) will not be refunded – applicable to Bank Transfer payments only.
- Cancellations received until and including January 8, 2020 – full refund
- Cancellations received between January 9 to March 23, 2020 – 50% will be refunded
- From March 24, 2020 – no refund will be made
Rue François-Versonnex 7
1207 Geneva, Switzerland
Tel: +41 22 908 0488
Fax: + 41 22 906 9140