For the first time, AAT-AD/PD™ 2020 will be held as an entirely virtual meeting. Instead of meeting in person, we will be meeting virtually over the web. Lectures will be held from remote locations; posters will be shared virtually. Forum discussions and corporate symposia will be webcast online and on time. Exhibitors will be able to meet online to discuss new collaborations.
Access to the virtual meeting will be provided to all registered participants. The online sessions will be available until 30 June.
The AAT-AD/PD™ 2020 will offer you a full virtual experience and the opportunity to take part in every aspect of the Meeting, including:
- Access the full Meeting program – presentations, symposia, webcast sessions, live streamed forum discussion and Meet the Professor sessions. Create your own schedule, attend any and all lectures you want, when and where you want
- Network with colleagues – browse a list of participants and click on their name to contact them
- Earn CME credits – participate in the scientific program and earn up to 27 European CME credits
- Access all the e-posters – browse research on the hottest topics in the field by colleagues from around the world
- Join the debate – interact with live Forum Discussions carefully scheduled to allow participation from all over the world, regardless of time zones
- Give feedback – take a short survey and rate the scientific quality of the session
- Visit the virtual exhibition hall – journey through the exhibition booths, explore the displayed materials, contact exhibitors directly and chat with other visitors
|Full Participant||€ 830|
|Participants from developing countries**||€ 580|
|Trainee (Students/Fellows***/Nurses)*||€ 430|
*Proof of Student/Fellow/Nurse status is mandatory – In order to benefit from the special fee, a submission of your status confirmation (approval letter signed by the Head of Department or copy of your status ID) must be uploaded during the Online registration.
** Developing countries are defined according to the World Bank Country Classification of Low income and Lower-middle-income economies; click here to see the Country Classification data.
***Fellows – Should still be in their medical training time period at the time of the conference. This category does not apply for Post-Doctoral Fellows.
Payment of registration fees (in EURO) can be done via the online registration process by the following methods:
By Credit Card: Visa, MasterCard or American Express
By Bank Transfer: (Additional €30 handling fee is required)
- Please ensure that the name of the meeting and of the participant is stated on the bank transfer.
- Bank charges are the responsibility of the participant and should be paid at source in addition to the registration fees.
Account Name: AAT 2020 Congress, Vienna
Bank details: CREDIT SUISSE (Switzerland) Ltd.
Bank Code: 4835
Swift No: CRESCHZZ80A
Account Number: 1500934-92-157
IBAN No: CH44 0483 5150 0934 9215 7
- Registration will only be valid upon receipt of the full payment by the registration department according to the deadline indicated. An email confirming the registration will only be sent after receipt of the required fees.
REGISTRATION CANCELLATION POLICY
All cancellations must be sent by email.
Note, in case of cancellation at any stage, Bank transfer handling fee (€30) will not be refunded – applicable to Bank Transfer payments only.
- Cancellations received until and including January 15, 2020 – full refund
- Cancellations received between January 16 to March 23, 2020 – 50% will be refunded
- From March 24, 2020 – no refund will be made
Please note there is an increasing number of fake websites and agencies claiming to offer registration services for AAT-AD/PD™ 2020. We would like to alert all conference participants to be aware of possible scams and only use the trusted online registration services for bookings. If you are contacted by a third party offering registration this is likely to be fraudulent activity. Please click here to contact us here if you require further assistance.
Rue François-Versonnex 7
1207 Geneva, Switzerland
Tel: +41 22 908 0488
Fax: + 41 22 906 9140